1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
We scan our ID's (barcodes) if we get free or reduced

D

·
0 Posts
thats ****ed up. I wouldnt let them take my kids prints if he went to a school that had that in place.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
It's just to speed up the process of funding from the government and eliminate paperwork. Welcome to the future.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Double:

Fingerprinting might not be the best way, I agree. Cards would be better, and it serves the same purpose. However, do you think a little kid is responsible enough to hold onto a swipe card for the whole year?

D

·
0 Posts
Ugly Bassist said:
It's just to speed up the process of funding from the government and eliminate paperwork. Welcome to the future.
6 digit codes or swipe cards would work just as well.. taking little kids finger prints is ****ed. and what guarentee do they have that police wouldnt have access to those finger print records?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
D_Smalls said:
6 digit codes or swipe cards would work just as well.. taking little kids finger prints is ****ed. and what guarentee do they have that police wouldnt have access to those finger print records?
I don't see how it's ****ed, as long as there's some privacy involved with the information

D

·
0 Posts
cuz i'm an anarchist baby..

No, it just seems wrong to me. I mean, yeah if they did something wrong enough to warrent the use of fingerprints to convict them, then I guess that becomes a case of dissonance for me.. I guess I can't really answer in a factual or hard way.. It just seems so orwellian and wrong to me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts