Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we have 16 things to light off on the 4th lol not many but hey we spent over $200 on them lol its like the **** you would do for the last part lol

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
My parents get stuff like that. I just get assloads of bottle rockets and roman candles for the war.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I may be able to get the video of me and my friends shooting off $200 in fireworks on here.. It's about 20-30 mins long and I doubt anyone would want to download it, though.

·
Banned
794 Posts
my uncle brought over 3 garbages full of fireworks yesterday...and there the good ****.... like mortars and quarter sticks

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowtryx said:
I may be able to get the video of me and my friends shooting off $200 in fireworks on here.. It's about 20-30 mins long and I doubt anyone would want to download it, though.
i would watch it lol

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
One of the best parts in the entire thing was when a rogue screaming demon got loose, took flight and went straight for me and the camera. Funniest thing I've seen in a while (Besides Rock Paper Saddam).

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Ha...too bad i dont have a video of me and my friend playing the classic, put a fire cracker in mouth, light, first one to spit out loses.

THIS IS A JOKE>>>>DONT TRY IT...

·
Banned
794 Posts
2 years ago my cousins and me were lightin off bottlerockets in his front yard and one of them wouldnt lite so we went inside to get a drink and we came back and it didnt shoot yet so my cousin went to pick wit up and rite when he touched it it went off and hit him in the neck...... it was sooooooooo fricken funny

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
thats what i like to do.... get a bunch of bottle rockets and pickelo peets.... that way u can make bombs with the piccolos and strap the bottle rockets to stuff.... like RC cars.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts