Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever pulled them?

I did today by mistake, and a bunch of people knew it was me, but could I get in trouble for doing that by mistake. Blah it was like bah bah bah bah bah bah, and a bounch of kids started like running.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ok, I thought the title of the thread was "Firearms"....and then you proceded to talk about pulling them on kids.....and i was thinking....NOW this kid is cool.
But no.......alas it said firealarms

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Ok, I thought the title of the thread was "Firearms"....and then you proceded to talk about pulling them on kids.....and i was thinking....NOW this kid is cool.
But no.......alas it said firealarms

hahahaha ya once u actually CAREFULLY read the title it loses a bit of appeal... i like firearms better.....lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Badinflewinse said:
How'd you pull it by mistake?
Me and my friend were there and I wasnt paying attention and he goes look theres no glass and i put my hand there and moved it up and down and my hand hit the lil thing and it just fell... Peice of ****...

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Yes, I'm pretty sure you CAN Get in a lot of trouble for it, however this doesn't mean that you necessarily will...
Fake a mental disorder.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes, you might get in trouble. But think about this. Every time a fire alarm is pulled, the Fire department is dispatched. We run lights and siren untill: 1. we arrive on the scene or 2. We are notified of the false alarm. That might not seem like a whole lot, but when you think that we are running through traffic, endangering our lives by just responding, as well as potentially having some dork pull out in front of my Engine while I am running hot. Think of this, if we do arrive on the scene, even of a false alarm, we must investigate it fully. So, we tie up manpower and trucks, trying to find the cause of the false alarm. While someone across town may actually need us. So, what lesson can we learn by what you did. DONT STICK YOUR HANDS WHERE THEY DONT BELONG!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
probly will tell on me(I didnt tell them they all assumed it was me).. But yeah it probly does have my finger prints.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
If I were you, I'd own up to it, and say it was accidental.
If you're sincere, they may let it slide.
If not, at least you tried.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Its a felony where i live, and it shouldve had the glass, i think you may be able to defend yourself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts