Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you have noticed, I am not here this week (this post is a figment of your imagination) I am selling fireworks once again for the week.

Hopefully I should have some photos and video of our 4th, not sure how the gopro will do in low light but I might as well try

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I'm barely here either. My internship has me working 10+ hours days and it's an hour long commute there and back.
Spammers will have a heyday!

On the note of fireworks, one of my coworkers claims that he puts on the largest fireworks display in the area, including municipal shows. While it's tempting to go find out if he is lying or not, I'm going ot be enjoying a "3 day weekend" working at the field. Except on Saturday; then I'll be with friends in Indy

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
One of the guys who manages the field made a fresh new website and business has picked up. It's not exactly jumping every weekend, but it's steady. It help to have a site that isn't from 2001. We're also erecting a new field, so there's lots of work to be done even if groups don't show up.(which happens fairly often. WTF is with people thinking they can schedule a private group and then not show up?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts