Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened up my SLG to mess with some of the settings, and now no matter what I do im stuck in some sort of weird semi auto mode where I have to hold the trigger for about a second to get one shot off, NO ability to walk the trigger. Its literally pull, hold, click, pull, hold, click. I tried setting the trigger sensitivity to 2 and 5 and 6 and even 15, with the first switch in both the on and off position. Any ideas?

When I tried putting air through it, it shot once and then refused to respond. The manual said this means that the trigger is adjusted too low and is activating the switch all the time, but I can plainly hear the switch click and release, with several millimeters of travel above the release.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's forced shot. Eyes are faulting.
Some users on PBnation commented that the SLG has a safety feature in which you cannot dry fire the gun, air or no air, unless the eyes are either disabled or sense a ball.

When I disabled the eyes (red blinking), I was free to click away. The same was also true when I used my finger to fool them (green steady). I suppose I was freaking out over nothing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts