Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
excellent start. I love photography. Id like to see what else youve got.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
nice

i love picties of forests and such.

i just walk through the woods around here and shoot rolls of film.

my favorite print so far is one of a big, creepy old ass tree

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
that one's really good....u should once again reduce the raise f-stop (make the aperture bigger) so that the background is slightly blurred and the buildings dont make a distraction

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
ur right....i got confused

lower number = bigger opening

bigger opening = less depth of field

ya use an f-stop of mayb 16 (some number round there) on that pic

·
Registered
225 Posts
Those are awesome pics considering you're new to photography!
The bridge one isn't exactly level, but it still looks good.
I agree about the shutter speed being a little high, though.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
my dad does some photography...his camera is insane...the cannon EOS 10D or somethin like that...really nice

my sister is takin a photography class in college and i prolly will to...its fun

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
fenix_freak said:
my dad does some photography...his camera is insane...the cannon EOS 10D or somethin like that...really nice

my sister is takin a photography class in college and i prolly will to...its fun
10D is a digi cam right?

ya i hav 2 cams at home...a minolta 5000i (pretty old) and a minolta maxxim 7 (new and amazing) i have like 8-9 lenses that average about 200 bux each (thats an average) and filters, flashes, tripods, slide viewer for the comp stuff like that

we're about to buy a minolta 7D, the digi form of the maxxim 7......my dad's obsessed w/ photo and draged me into it

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
yea its digital...i think it has 6.8 megapixels...but im not sure...and my little cheapo digital has 2.3...my dad is really into it too...does some pictures for people every once in a while...pays for what he buys....since november (when he got the 10d) he has spent over 6 grand on camera stuff (including the camera)

so far i have spent 250 since last summer...i just bought a 256MB memory card for my camera

my sister has a cannon rebel...got it for christmas

1 - 20 of 36 Posts