Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
YOu need to work on your cropping. When doing it by hand, go into view, then check off rulers. click and drag on the ruler bar and drag a line out to the pallet, and use it to line things up. You can also use the marquee tool to select areas, and just erase whats in the box. This will leave you with a straight 90* line of which to erase.

When you use the magic lasso tool or somethign else, change the opacity so that your getting everythign you want to select. Then you can turn the opacity down, and up the top click on "add to selection"(second box from teh right in teh 4 box sequence). Then you can manually add the parts. I noticed the shadow you messed up a lot, and towards the back of the roof you missed some spots with the background.

The background definetly doesn't flow with the rest of the image. STicks out way too much.

And remember, photoshop is not all about filters.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Try layer styles, channels, and the blur tool.
The blur tool is your best friend. thumup:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Looks like a gay four year old went on a fingerpainting rampage...

EDIT: FIXED!

No actually, your off to a good start, maybe check out the help section for some tips and stuff.
ya but they gay kid has skills lol

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Looks like a gay four year old went on a fingerpainting rampage...

EDIT: FIXED!

No actually, your off to a good start, maybe check out the help section for some tips and stuff.
lmfao! thats great dude.

yea fire...your ps is a disgrace to ps'ers everywhere, not to mention to that car.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i know, it was retarded what I did, but I was just messin around, wasn't really seirous. Just picked a pic I had on my computer to mess with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts