Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Played a full day of games over at liberty paintball with my brand new (well almost brand new) a5..and let me say...its an awesome gun.
I picked up a stock A5 response trigger from a friend for $150, barely used, got a 14" 32* Whisper barrel, remote, BT double trigger. I'm amazed by its accuracy...I was smackin players halfway up a hill from 70 feet away when their balls were just bouncing harmlessy around me.
One of the few games when I got shot out (no cover) all the kids I was shooting at were saying "whoa what kind of gun is that!" "is that thing full auto?" "I am so getting one of those!" heh it was pretty cool...
With the foregrip removed and the tank on a remote its pretty light, managed to run around, bunker 2 people, and get the flag twice....
Towards the end of the day though, my tank started freezing up, balls started breaking, then I managed to drop my squeegee somewhere so I was kinda screwed when I chopped and balls started curving like crazybut thats what I get for using co2 :)

All in all, a great day of paintball....mostly thanks to my new a5

·
Registered
263 Posts
That's like the 6th time you've posted your A5.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Me?

Read my sig.

Him?

Read his sig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts