Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm an airsofter trying out paintball for the first time, so forgive me if I use the wrong terms or seem ignorant to paintball, because I am.

I'm looking to get a cheap marker just to mess around with at first, play with some of my friends at a local field maybe. I found a Spyder Compact 2000 in the classifieds section of an airsoft website for pretty cheap and was wondering how good it was?

I googled for reviews, but if paintball is anything like airsoft, the best reviews and advice comes from forums. I've spent a couple hundred on airsoft, so I know i'm not going to be getting a "1337" tourny gun for $50, but I just want to start out and see if I even like it. My bad if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it or whatever if it is.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
if your just lookin to test the waters i would suggest going to a paintball field and using rental equipment once or twice before you go into buying a marker...

plus if you do end up liking it you will see very quickly that gun will do nothing but slow you down :D

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Can I make a recommendation? Spend the extra 40$ and get the Vs1 re manufactured from actionvillage. More versatile in the long run, and will be a fully re-built lnib gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts