Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently I sold my old 2G iPhone and upgraded to the 3G. I suggested to my friend that he does the same. We put the phone on craigslist and he got a call about it. We met up with the guy at the local mall. It was a phone I had just unlocked, so he wanted to put his sim card in it and test it. No harm in that, right? Mother ****ing piece of **** made a call, hung up, pulled a knife on us and yelled "You just got jacked" and they two pieces of **** ran off. I look over at my friend and say **** THAT and we both dart for them. These kids looked smaller then us... or me atleast. We followed them to their car and I was about to grab the getaway driver and beat the ever living ****ing **** out of him, but he started reaching into the car for something so I backed off. Never know he might be pullin a gun...

So they drove off with my friend's old phone. We got the license plate number and called it in. ****ing plates are stolen. Greaaaaat. I'm sure the phone number is either a stolen phone, or a "Go Phone" so it won't be traceable. Hopefully the detectives will be able to find something out. God I wanted to beat the getaway driver's ass soooooo ****ing bad cause he was laughing at us while running off the entire time... Almost caught him but him reaching in the car just made me too nervous. Oh and as they were driving off, they almost rear-ended a minivan filled with a family. I would have been even more pissed if they injured an innocent family.

I seriously hope these ****ing ******s get caught. They'll be doing hard hard time and they ****ing deserve it. I mean come the **** on... Holding someone at knife point for a ****ing phone? Seriously?

Well be careful out there guys. You never know what kind of shady son of a ***** you're dealing with out there..

D

·
0 Posts
Good call on backing off when he made the suspecious move to the car. I'd be super pissed too, but a phone definitely isnt worth dying or getting seriously hurt over.

Some people are creeps, man.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I don't get why you would bother changing from the 2g to 3g iphones. Such a waste of money, especially for so few extra features.

Good luck in getting yo **** back though.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
At least nothin bad happened. I would have ended chase too once they got to the car and tried something else. Hopefully you'll see those punks again. Give them the beatdown of their life.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
It might be worth posting another fake ad on craigslist to try and lure the ****bags back out. Maybe say you're trying to sell an unlocked 3g this time.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Make a similar fake ad and see if you can entice him again (under a new email and name of course). If he shows up call the cops. Or get vigilante on his ass. Have a friend with a pellet gun shoot out the tires of his getaway car. And carry a bigass knife on you.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't get why you would bother changing from the 2g to 3g iphones. Such a waste of money, especially for so few extra features.

Good luck in getting yo **** back though.
I was eligible for an upgrade. I sold my 4GB 2G phone for $275 and paid $199 for the 3G... I looked at it as getting paid to upgrade. I bought my 2G in July for $200, used it for 6 months, made money off it and basically upgraded for free. I went with the change because 3G speeds are much faster then EDGE. I use a lot of mobile internet (eBay mostly) so I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Hmmm the bait trick might not be a bad idea.. I would have to get the police in on it though. I would honestly rather see these ****s get many years in prison rather then an ass beating via myself and my friend. Not worth facing the possible battery charges. Especially since I already have a criminal record I can't amend for 2 more years. I was looking up information on armed robbery, and most the people were getting atleast 8 years with 85%. That's for a first offense too. Knowing these reggins, they are sure to have a criminal history. Judge won't go easy on that. But I've got a feeling if they do get caught, there won't be enough evidence for conviction of armed robbey. But **** it's still robbery and that's still some time. They probably ditched the knife and it'll just be word vs. word...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
That is exactly why I carry my XD on me when I meet to do a deal with someone I dont know.
You don't carry all the time?

Didn't catch anything. They did it between Macy's and the food court.
The outskirts of them food courts is rough.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
That is exactly why I carry my XD on me when I meet to do a deal with someone I dont know.
Exactly why I'll be applying for my permit in 43 days. I wouldn't have pulled a gun on them over a phone/knife, but that sort of situation is why I like the idea of carrying a gun. You never know how psychotic some people are.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A CCW would have been nice in this situation. You can't open fire unless there is an immediate thread or something like that. Would have been nice to have that reggin see the holster on my side though. I'll probably be applying for mine as soon as I can. Especially while I'm in this ****hole area.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts