Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
as much as i love my t2, i love my ccm'd prostock more for some reason. maybe because I built the prostock... who knows
This is the general consensus I hear.

I recently sold my Orracle Pump because the guy I bought it from PM'd me back wanting to re-buy it. So I basically used it for a season, threw a better reg on it and got my money back.

I was going to build something else over the winter but I can't decide what so I think for now I'm just going to get a CCM kit for my Outkast. I can't get it timed if my life depended on it so I'm about to just throw the towel in and throw a CCM Deluxe on it. It's not a bad marker at all aside from stock internals.

I wouldn't recommend the KP3 or even the Empire Sniper. It's much cheaper to find an old leaky pneumatics Prostock and throw a budget pump kit on there. It will shoot better than a KP3 or even a Sniper pre-hitman mod IMO.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I love pump, it's pretty much all I play now. But I'm itching to get back into speedball and tournament paintball. Shooting rec players and rentals is fun and it's even more fun pissing off speedballs on the rec fields with one shot eliminations. But I need more than that lol.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts