Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is my first post here and its related to the Tippmann A5 I just bought yesterday which is my first marker. My unit is a basic unit and and I was told I should get at the very least a double trigger or pref a response trigger.

Seeing as with all the stuff I bought yesterday I'm sitting @ $430 as-is I was wondering instead of a RT should I get a double trigger and hair-pin kit? I can do that for about half of a response trigger and if anything I can add the RT doe the road using the hair-pin and DT.

What do you guys/gals think?

·
0 Posts
None. Probably shouldnt have gotten the A5 to start with but you have it now, enjoy it.

Upgrades won't make you a better player. I suggest you learn basic paintball tactics and strategy and go out, have fun and don't listen to what people say. Newbs with "highly upp'd" angels can get owned by experienced players with just about any stock, bare bones marker.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None. Probably shouldnt have gotten the A5 to start with but you have it now, enjoy it.

Upgrades won't make you a better player. I suggest you learn basic paintball tactics and strategy and go out, have fun and don't listen to what people say. Newbs with "highly upp'd" angels can get owned by experienced players with just about any stock, bare bones marker.
The guy at the paintball shop says accuracy by volume is best. Shouldn't I try to do something to up my bps?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Honestly, ive beaten people with egos and dyes with my a5 and the lonly think ive changed is my barrel to a jj i think its 12in i dont remember. And soon ill get a hpa tank. Tippmann to me is like old realiable. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts