Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets assume you have a stock Custom Pro A.C.T. Which would you buy first if you could only buy one? Go ahead and give reasons why you would get one over the other. thumup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is easy, the barrel. Accuracy is greatly improved over the stock one. The loader makes a difference too since you dont have to shake and bake, but a gravity should be fine on a tippy non E-gripped.

·
Registered
59 Posts
AzN_plyR said:
This is easy, the barrel. Accuracy is greatly improved over the stock one. The loader makes a difference too since you dont have to shake and bake, but a gravity should be fine on a tippy non E-gripped.
QFT

The stock barrel sucks. But for some reason I still have it. :?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AzN_plyR said:
Would your answer change if you had a WAS board?

·
Registered
201 Posts
get the barrel. first upgrade on a tippy is ALWAYS the barrel. the stock barrel is worth nothing more than a paper weight

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm going to get a barrel but I'm not sure what bore of a CP to get. I just wanted to see what others peoples opinions. I'm more of the shut up and play kinda player were. I dont give a rats rear end about upgrades, but I think the barrel will be worth it.

So what bore should I get? The small? med? large? (I dont have the sizes right now)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts