Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in the next few months im gonna do a series of the generic Vanity upgrades to my PT Cruiser....ive already got a system so that is covered...so far im of course going to put some lights under it...and i was thinking about body kits and a new hood...im going to have this thing until college or longer so i want it to not look like any other PT Cruiser anyone has ever seen...i expect to have it done by the time summers over...if i do go through with this ill post pics along the way...

Any other cheaper mods i can do before i start on the body kits?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
that.....is.......the......sexiest willys i have ever seen in my entire life..........id have to agree with comrade on this one.....

if you HONESTLY have to tho...they make the custom grills for those, but you need to get it painted to match your car.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
crustybug said:
that.....is.......the......sexiest willys i have ever seen in my entire life..........id have to agree with comrade on this one.....

if you HONESTLY have to tho...they make the custom grills for those, but you need to get it painted to match your car.
Just go to collector car trader, do a search for cars bettween 1930-1970 and in keyword type... Gasser =D

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
xWesXHimselfx said:
lol :)

that hate is overwhelming :)

thanx anyways guys.
i see no hate here. just people wondering why in the hell you'd want to waste money on a car like that. my gf has one and even SHE has more sense than to do anything to it. the only people that mod those things are old women and old men

and buying a body kit and hood won't make your car look different from every other one out there unless you have a one-off custom bodykit made

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
meh everyone at my school has the s-10s and lil cars like civics, spyders, accords, neons...all that suff...i like having something that fits more than a couple of people...and i want it to look kool.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
please dont. it isnt worth the money. from what i have heard, pt cruisers have the same engine as a plymouth neon. its not saying much. its a car thatll get you from point A to point B with a few friends along the way, thats it. just keep your system, and let the boomin do the talking for you.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
flowbob said:
please dont. it isnt worth the money. from what i have heard, pt cruisers have the same engine as a plymouth neon. its not saying much. its a car thatll get you from point A to point B with a few friends along the way, thats it. just keep your system, and let the boomin do the talking for you.
yeah regardless of how slow or fast it is, putting a bodykit on it doesn't sound like a good idea. if you want unique, get a custom paintjob. and NOT flames

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
yea ive seen a couple two-tone pt's, that were done tastefully, and they look pretty good.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was going to do that...my friend just graduated from Nossi...and he said he can Paint cars and what not now for a living if he wanted to...but hes not hes going to do online cartoons and other stuff online and offline... but he said he would put like a ghost lightning on my car if i wanted him too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts