Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, heres the lowdown. My mouse freezes up (the cursor will NOT move) does anyone know how to stop it from doing this, or how to fix it once it does without restarting the computer? I have tried unplugging it then plugging it back in, took the mouse ball out and blew in the mouse, and still no avail. Every time i restart the problem happens again within a few minutes.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Its the comp, not the mouse. The reciever systems are wrong. there;s a 70% chance thats right. If not, do what ^he said.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It works fine now, and i didnt do anything.

Hmmm....

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
im in a computer service class at school, so i know tis problem:

first of all, let me tell you that is cheaper to get a new one than to have one repaired.

The ball picks up all sorts of oil and micro fibers and junk during its life, so, you can either A) get a ball cleaning kit or B) buy a new optical mouse, which you should be able to get for $20

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Ah, I love my optical mice (I have 4, two for my laptop (one big/one mini) 1 for my bros computer, and one spare) Get yourself an optical mouse. Chances are your rollers inside your mouse have a lot of junk on them. A Q-tip will help to clean them off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts