Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on another forum and i found a link to a website about faq on evolution. one of the questions was asking if the people of the website do know the earth is flat. they of course said they did but a group of people known as the flat earth society believe the earth is in FACT...lol...flat. heres a link they had on the website and it tells about the society.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flatearth.html

if you dont feel like reading it all ill just post a quote from the magazine that the society publishes that was hilarious.

"If the Earth were a globe, there certainly would be -- if we could imagine the thing, to be peopled all around-'antipodes:' 'people who,' says the dictionary, 'living exactly on the opposite side of the globe to ourselves, having their fee [sic] opposite to ours' - people who are HANGING DOWN, HEAD DOWNWARDS while we are standing head up? But since the theory allows to travel to those parts of the earth where the people are said to hand head downward, and still to fancy ourselves to be heads upwards, and our friends whom we have left behind us to be heads downwards, it follows that the WHOLE THING IS A MYTH - A DREAM - A DELUSION - and a snare, and, instead of there being any evidence at all in this direction to substantiate this popular theory, it is plain proof that the Earth is Not A Globe."
that quote was from a column in the magazine titled, "One Hundred Proofs Earth is Not a Globe."

that as well as the other quotes from the magazine are typed exactly as they were in the magazine

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
that article is complete irrational b.s.... thats hardly even funny- it's just TOO wrong

I read an article about how all the saftey precautions out world takes is interfering with natural selection; suggesting that dumb people would be gone if the world was a little more natural.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
tippmannbeast said:
I read an article about how all the saftey precautions out world takes is interfering with natural selection; suggesting that dumb people would be gone if the world was a little more natural.
i agree with that, it would easily eliminate the super stupid in the world

1 - 16 of 16 Posts