Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, this is kinda like the paintball thing.. but a little different.. im gonna send a blank piece of paper with my name on it.. and a little message with a cool flat paper doll of a paintballer!! :hug: to the person who posts, and then they send it to the next person

try to take pics in cool places or just in ur house with lists and flat paintballer in hand, but we need a name for him :rofl

this is kinda like flat stanley

ok....ill put pics of him later
who wants him first?

THE LIST:
Freakpizzaboy- Marlborough, MA
Kat & Smitty- Virginia (has recieved, will send to snip3r in a little)
Snip3r
Badlands
Snoop06
mooseman14
fenix freak

please take pics with him because my camera no workie :(

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i cant post pics right now, SOMEBODY GOD DAMMIT PM ME THIER ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND IT TO YOU and post ur gonna here, he is so agg...

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my camera is being gay.. i sent it to kat, she'll post pics, (hopefully)

EDIT: you cant trust me??? grrrrr...... =(

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snip3r send ur addy to Kat in a pm, asking if bad already gave his to her, if he hasnt, say ur after kat

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Someone will eventually just rip it up to pieces. And by eventually I mean like the 5th person.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
If hes still in one peace get him to me october 16th and ill take him to the world cup...maybe even get him autographed on his paper shirt

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and kat just said he got him in the mail, but hes kinda wet, when he dries off shes taken pics!! :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kat has recieved him!!!! yay!! snip3r gets him next then badlands
kat has snip3r and badlands addy, so kat will include badlands addy with flat paintballer when sent to snip3r.. badlands, your job is to find snoop06 addy, pm him

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and people, YOUR JOB IS TO FIND THE ADDY OF THE PERSON AFTER YOU, so i found kats, kat finds snip3rs, snip3r finds badlands, and so on

this needs to be done if u want to be on the list, and if you havent found it and u recieve flat paintballer, send me a pm about it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts