Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used flatratepaintballs.com?

I wanted to know if the paint is still good when it arrives.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As soon as I get money i will try it and get back to you guys.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you can only buy 2000 cases. Some are cheap but some are expensive like Zap Spank 2000 for $36 no tax no shipping. They have evil,Draxxus, Nelson, Zap. Diablo, Empire, 32 degrees, and more.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
What other size cases would you want?

It's pretty much the cheapest prices for paint you can find, plus there is no charge for shipping.

I would use it but I'm too lazy, and plus I get paint hookups.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive used them, they ship slow but no breaks and good price. I bought the spank just to see how thier system worked. It came in a brown box with popcorn protecting it. Id use them again if i wasnt buying bulk.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah but I live in Los Alamos, CA so this is probably a good thing for me with no shipping and no tax.

Plus the nearest paintball store which there is only one within 30 miles is Big Boys which is kinda expensive and they only sell 2000 boxes which they have an okay selection.

Only evil, Marbalizers, Draxxus Rec, Practice Paint, Blue Streak, and Rampage.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Bought a $30 case of Whitebox to check it out. Paint's here today, looks like it's in good shape- no breaks and looks round.

Shipping took what seems to be like 3 or 4 business days, came on UPS. It was addressed as shipped from National Paintball Supply, for what it's worth.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are the whitebox paintballs any good.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
...They're generally the 'reject' paint that Draxxus didn't use in it's name brand stuff. Either the color was wrong, they were odd shaped, whatever. Sometimes you luck out with whitebox and its good stuff, and then sometimes it isn't. Even if it isn't the best paint ever bought, it was cheap. That alone can make it good enough for some backyard woodsball.

I bought it to check out the website's deal, and so I'd have a case of cheap paint for testing the guns I've been working on, setting regs and the like.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will probably buy a case of that or zap spank because all I do is play with my friends in a dried up creek with trees and stuff. So Paint isn't really a problem the price is. I buy the cheap stuff. except for walmart brands, like big balls, wild streak, monster ball, heavy metal, and scorch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts