·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newer 98c...
Almost Brand new flatline!!
Lightened trig. mods, all that stuff.

$125 PLUS SHIPPING!!

FIRST TO OFFER WILL SHIP IMMEDIATLY AFTER I GET THE $$.

I DONT SHIP FIRST, I HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK. 6+ 0-.

NEEDS TO GO SOON.

NO TRADES, YOU HAVE TO ADD $75 ON ALMOST ANYTHING!!

-RB-

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do.

Ive been trying to AIM you, I always get an away message. Pics are not gunna be up I dont think. (rents have parental controlls that prohibit this) I have a spotless feedback thread, however. As you can see Ive been here for a while, and have never scammed anyone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Up yours bastard. You changed the price from $125 to $160 and after 2 days between each PM and no pictures after I asked plenty of times, I got fed up and bought a brand new 98C for $125.

And I used paypal, none of this MO trash.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I changed the price to $160 to include a full setup. YOU OFFERED $150 FOR JUST THE GUN!

It included a nitro tank, hopper, mask, and shipping costs. You asked for pics twice and I told you I was getting them. You bought a brand new 98c with NO ups for $125. I have a 9+ feedback, so if your afraid to send a money order, its your own fault jackass.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Buddy, you never said you would include a nitro tank or mask with the gun for $160. I don't even remember anything about a hopper. I offered $150 for the gun and flatline, thats a lot different than $150 for the gun only. In one of your last PM's you said something about upgrading it to a package deal with the nitro. I PM'd you back asking about the deal, how much more money it would be and for pictures. 2 days later I respectfully said I bought another gun and bid you good luck on your sale.

Another thing, $125 shipped for a brand new gun+hopper is pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Just today at Walmart I saw a package 98C with the same contents for $160 or $170. Things go down a ton in value when they're used/tinkered with. $150 shipped is the upper figure you will get for the gun.

Good luck
,Mike

1 - 20 of 29 Posts