Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Pro with a Flatline currently installed. I just bought 1500 rounds of DBX paint. Does anyone know anything about the performance of this paint in the Flatline? I'm going paintballing this weekend so I'll find out soon enough, but I wanted to know if I needed to return this paint and get some better stuff or not.

THanx,
Jake

·
Registered
108 Posts
just try like 20 shots from one of the bags in your backyard. if a lot of them break dont use them simple as that. couldn't you fiqure it out on yourself though?

·
Registered
108 Posts
what do you mean "check the dates" does it have somthing to do w/ your guy's changes to your site. :mad:

btw the background pic of the wall looks like a bathroom prison cell. it has nothing to do with paintball, i liked the way it was

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
what do you mean "check the dates" does it have somthing to do w/ your guy's changes to your site. :mad:

btw the background pic of the wall looks like a bathroom prison cell. it has nothing to do with paintball, i liked the way it was

I have no control over that.

Its still being worked on from everything I know about it.

There are several threads in the lounge area to give opinions or suggestions, and the most common one is that the colors are ugly.

the post before yours was a whole month ago. he already found out if the paint worked and this thread was dead.
Right. Some of the threads you have replied to are from January. Since we're currently living in December, that means the last time they were replied to was over a year ago.

Generally, everyone else has lost interest in them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
yeah..i get it

well if its "dead" why isnt it closed?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I've never thought about why we never close old threads.

But its probably because there's just so many of them. No forum I've seen closes them just because.

Like I said though its great to have someone posting. Just stick to newer material :tup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts