Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
There is no best paint for the Flatline. Use anything smaller bore and cheap the more expensive tourney paint will break inside the barrel. Actually no matter what paint you use you will get breaks inside the barrel make sure you have a couple of squeegees on hand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cheap meaning not tourney paint but dont go out and buy Wal-Mart paint either. Any local paintball shop would have wut you need. I'm guessing you're playing woodsball. Dont let a guy at the shop push the most expensive paint on you. The cheapest paint a strictly paintball shop will be just fine. And you wont have anymore ball breakage than any other barrel. And if you do it will only be an extra ball here or there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
get cheaper paint, or look around for paint that has a thicker shell. most low-end paint is usually thicker, I recommend Hot Spot if you insist on playing with a flatline.

Honestly, Flatline=fail. If you want the 'flatline' effect, you should've gotten an apex instead, so you can at least turn if off when you want.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Everyone here hates on the flatline but I use it all the time. I like the inertia paintballs from Dick's. I bought a case for $30 the other day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts