Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
freind who is to lazy to create an account says:

my flatline keeps chopping paintballs and it doesnt matter how low i turn the velocity, and i am using the right paintballs (small bore, thick shell, and dry) PMI Premium. what is the problem?

·
Registered
451 Posts
sometimes flatlines can be hard to set correctly. if they're not setup correctly, they will cause lots of chops like this. so tell him to make sure it is installed and aligned correctly. and also look down to barrel to see if there are any paint chips or goo or anything that may cause a break inside of it.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Check to make sure the detent is installed correctly.

Is the hopper fast enuff to feed the rate of fire?

make sure the barrel adaptor is screwed in all the way.

make sure the barrel is pushed into the adaptor all the way.

thats all I can think of right now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
speaking of which, do most people not put the plastic cover on the flatline? because what a pain in the ass when you do break a ball... what's the best way to clean it when that happens, take the whole thing off?

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
You flip off the hopper and run a pull-through through it. It's relatively easy.

Check the barrel for deformaties (spelling?)

Could be bad paint. Try smaller paint (evil's worked great with my old flatline.)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pheonix said:
freind who is to lazy to create an account says:

my flatline keeps chopping paintballs and it doesnt matter how low i turn the velocity, and i am using the right paintballs (small bore, thick shell, and dry) PMI Premium. what is the problem?
Tell him its cuz flatlines suck

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
~FuZi0n~ said:
Tell him its cuz flatlines suck
Mine doesnt...but good input on your part none the less....oh my bad that was a joke...Hey look everybody he said flatlines suck.ha ha ha ha...thats sooooooo original. I mean nobody has ever said that before....wow dude can i have your autograph....you are just the coolest man...and I mean that..... :dodgy:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in the barrel

·
Registered
110 Posts
...No ive only played woodsball with my friends, and i like woodsball! but i don't like flatlines, because I've had a bad experience with them, My Fav barrel is the All American personally. I'm not tryin to start a flame war tho.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts