Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was sitting on my couch...oh....20 minutes ago or so...I stopped on MTV for a minute. The Used Live at the Hard Rock was on. I don't really like them too much, but I watched it for a few minutes anyways. But, I was watching it and the singer was either pretty out of it, or just a bad singer. HE writes the words to his songs, and he was singing the wrong ones. Like 3 different times that I remember he messed up the words.

That's why I stick w/ bands w/ talent. Or bands you can't understand...that way you don't know when they mess up. One of my favorite hardcore bands actually, Norma Jean, got a new singer, and he's still in the process of learning all the "lyrics" so he just randomly yells at shows right now I guess...whatever sounds like it's right.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea....

Hey, I was taught to "share"....so I am. But is it not pretty lame that he can't remember the words that HE wrote? The crowd could remember them, so should he. Then again he DID date Kelly Osbourne, so inherently (SP) he is sorta messed up...

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
lol, i used to like The Used..then i realized they are a talentless band..
but uh, lol my cousin has a camo trucker hat that says "I stop at all: BarBQ pits, firework stands, and Norma Jean shows" lol its hilarious, he got it at one of their concerts.. its really funny seeing as they are from Missouri, so that all makes sense when you think about it...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Spudchucker said:
the used is a stoner band... i can almost guarantee they were all wasted out there on stage
hey, it was rumored that jimi hendrix dipped his headband into acid before going on stage, so the best music can come from completely wasted junkies...you never know

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought he put coke on the inside of it and put small cuts in his forehead so it'd go directly into his bloodstream.

I don't like the Used much though...they don't seem to have much talent to me. The singer annoys me...the band isn't that good..just, bleh. Norma Jean and other hardcore bands though...are the sweetest. Lots of people would say they have no talent, but I'd disagree. The playing is great, and the screams that they use as "singing" are actually with heart somewhat and they're actually into it. Ever heard of Zao? That guy gets so into it that he's been known to throw up on stage and keep going in the middle of a show.

·
Registered
371 Posts
chester from LP trows up onstage too but he does it bcause of his heniya(sp). looks like he really likes singing huh.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Throwing up from a condition and from actually screaming your food out are two different things though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts