Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, myself and others might be starting up a Florida Based magazine. It would include coverage of florida events, player interviews, gun reviews (get the good the bad and the ugly) and other equipment, opinion, and tech articles, humor (picture captions etc, much like on pbstar) and team sections and backrounds. Basically local coverage of paintball. If you would like to help out or if you think this would do well and and know people who would stock these please comment.

Any idea for names are wanted to...

·
Registered
900 Posts
i would buy a few see if there good or not and depending on that spread the word... sounds like a good idea...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, id sure buy it.

As for names, Florida Paintball might be good

·
Paintball = Life
503 Posts
If there was a Florida Paintball magazine available I would certainly buy it. Especially if it has advertizements about upcoming games and such. But it should have both woodsball and tourneyball stuff in it not just one or the other. If you need people to stock them I will gladly do this. There are 2 fields in my area that I can bring them to. I work at one of them and I know the owner of the other. And if you need a staff writer for the panhandle area I can do this as well.

As for names....how about something like Sunshine State Paintball

·
Registered
118 Posts
awsome, that would be really sweet!! tired of readin articles and i find out that there from like canada, lol, awsome idea

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
i have a name idea

"Off the Break"

·
Banned
651 Posts
Florda ballin' is the best

dude I would do anything to help, and buy. I would love a magazine telling me about any tourneys, like even one day tourneys at some field. competition day, etc. whats hot , whats not, what team is visitiing what field. interviews, about items and such , best thing in a magazine.
especially upcoming events. I really need that, I hate how theres just fspl around here, which my team couldnt make this year so you have to wait a whole nother year for a tournye??? thats gay.

P.S. and the florida state sunshine league, but were not that good yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts