Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im leaving tomorrow early morning for my flight to PR. its my first time on a plane in like 3 years (a lot for me considering how much i love flying) i think i've flown a total of 9 times in my life. How bout you guys

(bubba you dont count so go hide in your closet and cry)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
NYY said:
im leaving tomorrow early morning for my flight to PR. its my first time on a plane in like 3 years (a lot for me considering how much i love flying) i think i've flown a total of 9 times in my life. How bout you guys

(bubba you dont count so go hide in your closet and cry)
like actually flying the plane or just being in it? if its just being in it, then like 40+ times back and forth

·
Registered
905 Posts
a bunch, commercial and cevillian (sp?) hopeing to get my liscense before im 18. ive rode in a blackhawk hellicopter before those things are scary.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
the reason I fly so much is because of field trips, and just vacations, and seeing relatives.like twice every year maybe more, 2 times 14 is 28, but not when i was like one, so around fifty flights (counting to there as one, and back from there as one)

·
Registered
520 Posts
in like the last 7 years? i think i have flown a total of 20 flights all to flordia cause its 2 flights there and 2 flights back each time

·
Registered
162 Posts
100's ive been flying since i was little like 2. my family goes to about 10 to 12 trips on a plane a year at least. ive been on a plane so much i can repeat the safety briefing by heart.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I heart flying. I have like thousands of logged hours. Im negotiating right now with a marine recruiter on trying to get through there rotor program...to become a fixed wing pilot you have to be an officer but you don't need an officers ranking to fly chopers so WEEE. I got canned from deltas school thanks to a few little charges to my name..anyway Im working between the court and marines to find a level ground that means I get no felonies and still can fly. Worst case is on chopers with out flying...ex door gunner nav engineers several possitions.

·
Registered
249 Posts
like 8 times

1 - 20 of 29 Posts