Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p8ntballweird said:
that should be an army commercial or w/e, thats the kind of movie that makes me want to shoot an iraqi

*watch it*
-nyy
omg lol. thats the hardest ive laughed in weeks.

D

·
0 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
that should be an army commercial or w/e, thats the kind of movie that makes me want to shoot an iraqi

*watch it*
-nyy
youre a ****ing moron.

Can anyone else hear any enemy fire? I was listening really closely trying to hear return fire from the 'enemy' and I couldn't really pick up on any. At the one bit there was I guess.. but not much for how much they were shooting.

And it's just sad to see how redneck some of those soldiers are.. hooting and howling at big bangs and booms.

D

·
0 Posts
NYY said:
its also stupid to suggest that they are turkey shooting civilians
huh?

I'm just saying that they seem to just be taking advantage of the fact that they can rip the **** outta the place.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jesus christ shutup d smalls. I just didn't think you would have the audacity to comment on troops, but I guess you think everything in America sucks?

Who cares if it's just 1 guy with an Ak? Is there such thing as overshooting in war? No.

And the reason there is no return fire is how can you ****ing return fire with all that surpressing fire from the Americans? As for the hooting and hollering, you've never been in combat, and never will, and you dont know what it is like or how soldiers cope, so I suggest you STFU.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
They need to post the story a long with that, because I wanna know what their doing.

And I guess the cheering could come from a large sense of relief when the tanks roll in and destroy the buildings.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
D_Smalls said:
youre a ****ing moron.

Can anyone else hear any enemy fire? I was listening really closely trying to hear return fire from the 'enemy' and I couldn't really pick up on any. At the one bit there was I guess.. but not much for how much they were shooting.

And it's just sad to see how redneck some of those soldiers are.. hooting and howling at big bangs and booms.
Wow, wtf is wrong with you.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
smalls. if theres a guy with a gun whos objective was to kill you, you would shoot as much as possable to kill the guy. experience war, then talk about our troops like that. be happy they were there fighting instead of you.

^^ saying that with 2 older cousins telling me stories about when they fought in the gulf war.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
D_Smalls said:
Can anyone else hear any enemy fire? I was listening really closely trying to hear return fire from the 'enemy' and I couldn't really pick up on any. At the one bit there was I guess.. but not much for how much they were shooting..
How can you distinguish between US and rebel fire? Just curious if you were guessing, or if you knew something I didn't, or what...

-Jin

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Also you gotta relate to them... they aren't just rednecks i'm sure all of them have seen at least one guy or more wounded or killed from their unit. So yea when they light up something they are gonna cheer. Like in Moore's stupid movie which i know you've seen, he shows that guy saying burn mother ****er burn. Thing is every one sits at home going OMGZORZZZZ and freaks out saying that is horrible. Though you don't understand you can't judge them till you've been there. Open your mind(famous liberal quote) to the fact that if you went to war you wouldn't be all happy and considerate to your enemy it's bull **** if you say you would be.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts