Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does anybody remember that old soda called SURGE. god i loved that stuff.
i picke up a bottle of MDX, that new mountain dew energy drink, and it tastes just like it.
i am so happy that it is (in a way) back. i cant believe they taste the same.

THANK YOU MOUNTAIN DEW.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea true, i dont get it alot, but its nice to get it everyonce in a while and just... remember.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
That is the most 'kiddish' drink ever. Honestly, it's so sugary, it's nasty now. I used to like it when it was out like, what, 4-5 years ago? Gross now.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
probly, i always got it at day camp during the summer, me and the kids started getting "time out" alot more after that stuff ame out.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
BAURblades said:
That is the most 'kiddish' drink ever. Honestly, it's so sugary, it's nasty now. I used to like it when it was out like, what, 4-5 years ago? Gross now.
Sittin_duk said:
I heard the reason that they don't sell them anymore was because it was getting kids too hyper or whatever.

Is this true?
I rest my case.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Our soccer coach used to give us that stuff before and during games. It made us so uncontrollably hyper.

Surge was the ****. They need to bring it back, and not blame hyperness on soda but on the parents that buy it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hell yes^^^

i mean its called "SURGE" for a reason. parents need to think.

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
hey rustyness go be emo somewhere

yea mdx is pretty good, the first time i had it was wen the MD guy was goin around school handing them out in the parking lot. yea i take stuff from strangers so what? it was pretty good.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some people seem to have forgoten that this thread is for those who like SURGE.

edit: dude the MD guy came to your school!!! lucky.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Shut up white guy... Like you can limit the thread to people who like that stuff, like this thread is for 'cool people only.' That is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. Go back to 4th grade.

Honestly.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im joking, sorry for not putting a dogy. i dotn care who posts in the thread, everybody is entitled to there own opinion.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts