Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You should really check out ricehatersclub.com

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
So if you hate "ricers" then why the hell is JDM in your name?
wow l337, i know you aren't THAT dense. read the rest of his name dude

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I love rice, especially mexican rice. Mmm... Put that, some beans and cheese in a tortilla and I'm set. Ya know what I don't like though, are people who are into the imported Japanese cars. Those guys are stupid.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
JDM is like buying a z28 camero.

And selling in in another country for $50,000. Its from japan...but its still OEM, stock is fo suckas.

·
6,721 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
JDM is like buying a z28 camero.

And selling in in another country for $50,000. Its from japan...but its still OEM, stock is fo suckas.
your posting privileges are revoked

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JDM= Japaneese Domestic Market

·
Registered
363 Posts
OK I have to post............... Stock doesnt always suck........ there have been many STOCK cars that kick A**. The hemi, the COBRA, the LS1 for chevy guys. OK I am A chev hater. I had a stock 455 that would have blown all of most of ya'lls engines away. Stock doesnt have to suck. In the world of new age. Most arent running a drag car, that is when stock doesnt suck. I ask all who say stock sucks and compare some stock cars to what you drive. NO FLAME is intended here just do it and compare the results. I am sure that you will see they are better, equal or about as good. And for my personal fav. I bring the CAMMER engine. It was a ford STOCK engine. It was a 427 SOHC with twin 4bl carbs. It produced about 675hp at 7000hp most cars now a days cant even do that. And for a side note it was one of the first if not the first SOHC V8..... so how is that for stock??????

·
6,721 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
And why is that? JDM is japans OEM, OEM is stock, and stock sucks :shrug:
you're retarded, that's why. making a broad generalization like that is ignorant as all hell. if you haven't noticed, japan has some stupidly fast cars (skyline??) that cars here couldn't even touch. same with australian cars (ford performance vehicles 6cyl makes as much hp as tq as the american mustang gt :dodgy: )

darkdragon said:
OK I have to post............... Stock doesnt always suck........ there have been many STOCK cars that kick A**. The hemi, the COBRA, the LS1 for chevy guys. OK I am A chev hater. I had a stock 455 that would have blown all of most of ya'lls engines away. Stock doesnt have to suck. In the world of new age. Most arent running a drag car, that is when stock doesnt suck. I ask all who say stock sucks and compare some stock cars to what you drive. NO FLAME is intended here just do it and compare the results. I am sure that you will see they are better, equal or about as good. And for my personal fav. I bring the CAMMER engine. It was a ford STOCK engine. It was a 427 SOHC with twin 4bl carbs. It produced about 675hp at 7000hp most cars now a days cant even do that. And for a side note it was one of the first if not the first SOHC V8..... so how is that for stock??????
truf

ComradeMolyneux said:
Dyno sheet?
dude stfu with the dyno sheet bull**** already. nobody has to prove anything to you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts