Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok can someone tell me if the quantam viewloader is any good for my gun. Some kid offered me one for ten bucks and all i ahve now is a gravity feed so i could prolly use a agitated hopper what do you think? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
No, the Quantom is terrible. You would be better off with your gravity feed. Quantoms don't have sensors, meaning that they will spin untill they are turned off. That will break you a lot of paint.

-Mike

·
Registered
242 Posts
yeah they suck. I think the max they can feed is maybe 8 bps.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
revvies are the cheapest decent loader. Empire(NPS) also produces the reloader and reloader 2 which is pretty much a revvy with a vibration sensor rather then an eye. The argument for this is that revvies have trouble detecting dark and split shell paint. In the over a year of using my revvy i never once encountered this problem. Or any major problem with them at all.
Revvies are light, reliable, easy to clean, efficent, have a large capacity, have a small profile, and are fast enough for your gun.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Another option is the Ricochet AK. Its about the same price as a revvie, feeds about as fast, and it has the whole "ricochet" look. I dont like them as much though, so I'd go Revvie.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
Yea, I'm in the same boat as the pimpin one, are the apaches worth buying?
they are ok...but the revvies/reloaders are better for the price

either get a revvy, realoder, realoder 2, reloader b, or halo b

1 - 15 of 15 Posts