Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow a giant tropical depression that is now a hurricane will hit western massachusetts. 4-5 inches of rain is expected, and there will be gusts of up to 40 knots and winds of 30 being sustained. At Friendly Fire paintball, I will step out in my cammies and be the first to register.

How many people iwll show up for the scenario? I don't know. But man it would be kinda badass if it was just me and two of my friends versus the other three on the ENTIRE field. We have tow way radios and I'm deked out in camo.

I just bought new jungle boots. Good thing they have vents on the side to let out water. I think we might be swimming. Expect me to be in the mud, not just on it.

I can't wait. I'm such a psycho.

O

·
0 Posts
You're not a physcho. You're just into paintball. Don't get killed playing there.

O

·
0 Posts
Just don't get killed, there's another place you can die but be more useful when you do.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
eh hopefully they don't cancel it, they do that sometimes due to weather at bigger events, regular play they don't, but if they dont' have a big turn out they will cancel sadly, i hope the best comes to you and have fun.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Seriously, playing in a hurricane kicks major ass. We completed our "bunker" the day of a hurricane, so of course we had to break it in. Myself and two other guys were the first guys to go inside of this death trap and defending it. Soon after the match started the rain and wind kicked it. When all was said and done. Our bunker was a swimming pool of mud. We won though!!! ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Dont be suprised if it closes. If it doesnt, then awsome go you!

Watch out for falling trees, flying debree. Be ultra careful

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, look at teh date. It already happened. "tomorrow" was August 15th.

I'm going again in October to the same place. This time I should have a new marker by then... At least if I do good in school and my mom decides she'l go half and half with me

Check the player stories forum for a rundown of what happened.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Oh, I see. Well, flying trees. *Coughs* That was a dumb thing to watch out for. How about dropping trees? Wouldn't that make more sense?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Oh well, i guess im a monkey now. Yea, that was pretty dumb of me but oh well. I just said flying trees cuz we had charlie come through recently and this one tree snapped and flew across a parking lot and landed on top of a limo. I have a pic of that, but its ginormous so im not going to post it, instead just go here

56k death warning
http://www.freewebs.com/pb_krunk/DCP_1141.JPG

ps, that is desktop sized, so it would make a great background, its already mines on my laptop

1 - 20 of 23 Posts