Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rules:
If you do not like the price you can offer up or you can leave the thread.
You pay via paypal and I ship.

NO TRADES.

This is a Chrome Invert Mini that has about 1 case through it. Comes with the Box, Tool Kit, and Barrel Condom, everything that it came with. Also included is an Invert Halo Too Hopper and a Pure Energy Basics 3000 PSI 48 CU tank Stamped 02/11.

Price includes Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority to your door.
PRICE: $295.00 SOLD to freeborn5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mini

Just signed up for this forum to reply to this!! Is this a v3?? I will take it but cannot pay til Wednesday. Don't expect u to hold it for me but rest assured if its still available come next Wednesday I will be contacting you to make a deal. Please send me something back so I know how to best get in touch with you then.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just signed up for this forum to reply to this!! Is this a v3?? I will take it but cannot pay til Wednesday. Don't expect u to hold it for me but rest assured if its still available come next Wednesday I will be contacting you to make a deal. Please send me something back so I know how to best get in touch with you then.
I am not sure if there really is such a thing as version 3. It has the 300 psi gauge and the warning on grip frame and it is my understanding this is the latest in the series. I am out of town for a few days. I sent you a pm with contact info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts