Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was digging through my shed and I found this! My old tournament pump gun. Forgot I had it. It's a WGP sniper 2 pretty custom. Blue Anodized drop forward. 14" complete freak barrel set with all available inserts. Also includes nitro duck 68 3000 nitro tank. Extremely accurate, shoots perfect. Also including a Taso cocker barrel which is essentially brand new. Older stock cocker barrel. Also including a nice barrel bag which holds all the barrels and inserts, and a black zip up soft gun bag. Very well maintained gun. This is one of the best pump setups available. Gun is in Huntington beach, ca but I can ship it. Send me some offers via email [email protected] please don't pm me. Give me a call 714-609-4199. I'll let it go pretty cheap why not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes

Yea I still have it available except i sold the tank. I'll also throw in a gun and barrel bag 10 round tube harness and a ricochet hopper

·
RUBISH!!!
60 Posts
Hey bro I got some good but bad news. I made the xball team that I was going out for. Bad news is I have too much
going on the next 3 weeks to get ready, and wont have enough to get the pump. When I come up with Some extra cash. I will
see whats left over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts