Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
I've been away all day, otherwise I would have answered. This pump forum is slow, there aren't too many pumpers.

Anyways, I use the capless harness by ronin gear. It ****ing rocks. I can reload really fast, tubes fly out fast. Get one from I&I sports for around $45 or $50, they are really worth it.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
they're nice. Pbmafia has a new line of capless packs too. I had a ronin gear elite (pack style, not the suspender one) and didn't like it. I ended up cutting it up, cutting the bottom half off, turning one tube holder sideways, and sewing it across the back. Then I loved it. Thats alot of work to do to a $30 pack though.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I use my pockets :hug:

Ive been looking at the capless one tho, that one could save me some hassle.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I like the pbmafia packs. I think I'm going to pick up teh XTC pack when it come sout out. I have a roningear ove the shoulder. Its nice but not that comfortable unless you have a really skinyn neck because the straps rub on your neck. I also have a ronin gear alite SC pack. I love it. Its nice for speedball and it holds a lot of tubes/12ies. Its nice for longer woodsball games or a lot of back to back speedball games

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
It comes with sooo many different options, like caps, no caps, belt, wrist harness, vertical, sideways, 12 gram holders.... So awesome. I get to use mine tomorrow, hopefully.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
There's a stitched "cap", and an elastic band. You put the tube through the elastic, then you put it into the cap (which is reall part of the pack). It takes some getting used to, but then you can just pull them down. They don't fly off, I've never had it have any problems.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh i get it...kinda.
So should i get a bigger pack like the one you talked about? or get thee wrist holder i stated in my first post? I will be using a 3.5 oz so i wont need to hold any 12grams, and my field usually has short games, so hopefully i wont need more then 50 er so shots.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just ordered a flipped out capless pack from the ronin site, as well as 25 tubes.

One thing though, on the pbn thread, it showed 2 seperate belts for capless and capped, but on the ronin/******** site, there werent any pic of the capped belt...

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
For capped, you just wear the pods with caps on and not in the socks.. Also, there is a second belt that is just loops, so you can go capped there as well. I love the capless system, it is so smooth and easy to use. It is a bit of a pain to get them in the sleeves sometimes, but it is far and away the BEST stock class harness I have ever used.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts