Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I just got an Ipod, and seeing as I'm so old and this technology is so new, how do I get songs to the ipod? It says 99cents a song threw Itunes....but I'm gonna need like a bagillion squared songs.

Thanks and merry xmas

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
You don't have to use iTunes. When I got my iPod, it came with a CD that installed a few things, one of them being MusicMatch Jukebox. I use that. Either way, connect the iPod to the comp, and the automatic detection should pop up. Now that you're connected, you merely find the attatched device in MusicMatch or iTunes, and then drag the files to the playlist/iPod.

Mess around with it, you'll figure it out. Screw paying for it, just download them illegally. Come on, everyone's doin it.

-Jin

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont kno what illegal program to DL? Want to hit me up with a PM later with this info? You kids and your technology

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
winmx, dc++, soulseek, all good programs. Dl i tunes from the cd, and set it as default for music, then when you dl music, it will go to uitunes, u then can move them to your ipod

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a 25 gift card for itunes store...but the store isnt working. I gt an error that says make sure everything is connected and try again. I've tried and reinstalled, its annoying.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
did u create a itunes account? I know it took me an hour of pointless windows to set up my ipod, then i just told itunes to draw from a previous media folder and BANg, ipod ready to go.

Also, since itunes now works on pcs also, they dont distribute musicmatch jukebox w/ the ipod, its itunes (i hate itunes, its so dang slow, and stupid).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts