Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im gonna snap, mutha ****er browser douched me and erased all my typing, ****.

anyways, now you get the brief not funny verison..

so you guys may remember that long thread about realizations while living alone. and a lot had to do with locking doors and people sneaking into the house. well those musta slipped my mind

i was sitting here with the stereo blasting. i like loud music. and i hear some ****.. well im tough now right, so i just shrugged my shoulders. thats how bad ass i am.. so im chilling to Death From Above blaring..

finally i gotta piss so i leave the room (carpet smells enough w/o piss on it) and i see a bag of clothes sitting outside my room that i left at my brothers.. and then i race downstairs and see that he dropped the car off and i see him leaving in his car.. mutha snuck in and didnt say anything..

---

and the other bit of the thread.. heres something i said to an ex today.

"hmm well unfortunately im not gay.. i was for a bit, but then i realized not all girls are like you"

she followed with

"wow, **** you"

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
how long has it been since uve seen ur bro?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
um seen em monday.. i lived with him on weekends for a bit.. so i see em often.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
confused?

grr... lowdown: my brother got into my house and walked around without me even hearing him because of my music.

and i totally burned an ex

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
it's funny on that burn on your ex how you burned him--I mean her and all. You burned her and it was really quite clever and funny. No sarcasm, I'm just wasting space with more text.

Hybrid does seem kind of oblivious...zzhrooooom! Right over his head.

I remember that thread about all that stuff, it was funny. I like it much better than this one.

BTW, do any lounge posts count towards your total?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
no lounge posts dont count..... nice burn i might keep that one if u dont mind

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
calebc said:
I remember that thread about all that stuff, it was funny. I like it much better than this one.
i agree, this thread sucks

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Yeah, about the burn...
One time I called my friends girlfriend a high-maintenance slut! OOH BURN!!!! haha what a slutty loser man.

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Me? No I didn't, she just called my house trying to cuss me out dude. Don't call me a liar. I'll shoot a tree if you do it again. But seriously, I'm not lying.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts