Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I tried to do it for the $10mil payout..and I couldn't.

I'm going to change the game a bit - because the 18 point hottie..shouldn't be 18 points if you let her age a few years. If she was 1 point per year on the way up... 2 years per 1 point depreciation should be fair. I'll take her at 26 for 14 points.

Skylight for 2 pts

computer for 6
games for 4
medical care from a clinic doc for 3

at 29 so far...

I'll take "limited booze"....1/2 of what i could potentially consume...for 1/2 the point value...

31.. and the gym sans the batting cage and basketball court....for 4.

35 points!

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to change the game a bit - because the 18 point hottie..shouldn't be 18 points if you let her age a few years. If she was 1 point per year on the way up... 2 years per 1 point depreciation should be fair. I'll take her at 26 for 14 points.
Sig worthy.

inferring that girls depreciate after age 18 >>>>>>>>>>> :yikesrollin:rollin:rollin:

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
oh, so it's kinda like i'm living now, but I get free stuff and money out of it?

the stock market and money up front option seems like the best one to choose. +1
you have to have the internet to play the market +16
need a tv and computer use the internet +6 +7

I image through those means i could possibly meet women. I would really want a dog though, to keep me company.

18 year old seems too young for me. I'd much prefer somebody I could relate to, and who has grown up a bit. Sex is just sex; kinda pointless without a relationship behind it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The thing about this is you have to pick a food option. With out food you will die.

For me.

Unlimited fast food - 4
Work out room - 5
Barry Bonds - 7
New Delhi med care - 2
BIG TV + channels - 7
Sirius XM - 2
Pool Table - 1
2 x GUNs - 2

I don't need a 18 point woman. Give me Barry Bonds to play ball with, chat with, etc...

Let the New Delhi medical staff give him a sex change, and I am in heaven. :dodgy:

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Sex is just sex; kinda pointless without a relationship behind it.
BLASPHEMER!!!

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

I'd take the "money up front" and then just walk away. I don't see my signature anywhere, and the dough be in my hand, so long!!

If I couldn't get away with that, the girl, the kitchen, the tv, and the surround sound.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
6 - computer with endless components (lcd in the pic, assuming it comes with)
4 - endless video games
4 - endless tv shows/movies
4 - endless music + surround sound
3 - once/week phone
6 - kitchen with all da foods
3 - hygiene products

30 on the dot. I would actually do this for 10 million dollars, assuming it was a smart phone and the bed was comfy as ****.

D

·
0 Posts
The thing about this is you have to pick a food option. With out food you will die.

For me.
booze is food...right?? a case of non-lite beer has the caloric content of 8 meals...

wow.. how did I miss food.... I may need to allow for further depreciation of the woman.... I'm just starting to wonder if it we could apply double declining depreciation as a function of age.

To reply to the waL comment earlier:

Based on the wording of the rest of the document - you get 1 woman. If you enter the situation at 18, she'd exit at 28 - 10 years later. So this isn't so much a function of reduction at the entry point, but largely based as a function of relative age at the exit...and since a sliding scale relative to the user's relative age isn't provided... well... would you be more likely to value your point totals knowing that the exit age of the female is 28 than if she...say...were to enter at a smokin' hot 33 year old and exit as a 43 year old? With you being a college age male, would you be willing to use your 18 points for the previously mentioned situation? (33-43)

do older dudes go for young girls? post high school, is it characteristic of young dudes to go for women in excess of 4-6 years their current age? do middle aged dudes go for older women?

think-try-apply. It'd seem that, while socially unacceptable to discuss, this is sorta a social norm for those who only approach things that are skin deep.

·
Super Moderator
3,808 Posts
6 - computer with endless components (lcd in the pic, assuming it comes with)
4 - endless video games
4 - endless tv shows/movies
4 - endless music + surround sound
3 - once/week phone
6 - kitchen with all da foods
3 - hygiene products

30 on the dot. I would actually do this for 10 million dollars, assuming it was a smart phone and the bed was comfy as ****.
no internet makes computer *fairly* useless, depending on your use

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah..but that would lock out all online or online playable games, wouldn't it? - internet use was separate from the computer use and did not include streaming or downloading.

That's anything Blizzard post Warcraft3...any MMO and any game that's mostly multi-player reliant (CoD series, largely Halo's appeal...etc.)

While that may be acceptable and alright for some..for the points...eah...I may need to reconsider my point distribution to TV and media..and depreciate or reduce something else to get a point to use.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Well the internet for this game is pretty useless, definitely not worth 16 points. No downloading or streaming? And I understand games wouldn't be multiplayer, but even multiplayer games are released with single player campaigns. Not to mention all the single player games that come out.. I'd be fine without that useless internet.

Like I said, as long as I can get news/interaction with other people once a week, internet isn't needed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts