Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The lounge is dead nowadays, and we need some sort of competition.

Basis: Since this is v1, I get to pick the game. The competition will run for 3-4 days, and the winner then gets to post v2 with their own game, and so on.

Prizes: OP can decide whether or not to give a prize. If there is a prize, nothing big, just something to recognize the winner.

Forum wars v1 - PacXon :ninja:

Start date: 2/3/12
End date: 2/7/12

Object: Get the best score possible!

Official rules for posting scores! - The score must be shown in a screenshot along with your browser of pbf showing your username as shown below. Post your scores by Monday at midnight! Good luck!

Link: PacXon - Free Online Action Games from AddictingGames

If you win, I want to draw a cat for you!

http://www.groupon.com/blog/cities/cat-drawing-guy-on-abcs-shark-tank/

If you never saw the episode on the Shark Tank(a great show btw), you should. I will draw the picture to your asking, and mail it to your front door!

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If everyone agrees, I'll change the end time to Monday, the 6th, at midnight. :tup

Also, there's no way any of you are beating mine!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I am definitely not participating in this garbage..

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
challenge accepted. I'll be working on this
I swear I noticed this for the first time just now, but your name is Martix agent, not MATRIX agent. I always thought Matrix because of your sig, but what does Martix mean?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Nothing. He was so stupid back then he thought matrix was spelled martix. It really hurts his feelings every time somebody brings that up. Way to go, Jerk.

If you actually read the Terms of Service, it specifically says to not mention this. Depending how much it upsets martix, he could ban you for this offence.

·
Super Moderator
3,815 Posts
If you actually read the Terms of Service, it specifically says to not mention this. Depending how much it upsets martix, he could ban you for this offence.
pics or it didn't happen ^.^ actually i just want to see that. i would literally fall out of my chair laughing if it were true

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good luck with the scores guys. Remember to post by midnight tonight, and pics or it didnt happen!! At this point schnelly is going to get the cat..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts