• GT4

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone played or own both? which do you like more? i just picked up Forza today for the Xbox. man it has me wanting to just sell the PS2 :D i have always said if they ever came out with a game that plays like the grand turismo series for the Xbox its over for the PS2. and finally they did it! i own both myself. Forza has smoother grapics, ONLINE,TONs of cars, ONLINE,upgrades, ONLINE, lots of tracks, oh yeah ONLINE.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
gt4 is THE realist sim. It's got the most accurate tracks (to my knowledge) pinored the true physics and results of upgrades, along w/ actual tuning. Gt4 has a **** load of cars also.....graphics, damn good, but in the distance gets a little grany.

Now online, god damn, a stupider move could not have been made. This was THE game that was going to put my ps2 online! Highly disappointed w/ that.

Glad u like it, though i've not played it.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i havent played forza yet but one of my friends has gt4...i really liked it, i have heard a lot about forza and i am thinking of getting it...but i have more important things to be spending my money on right now...most likely in the summer though

the demo of forza is all i have played...one track, one car...nothin special

·
Registered
770 Posts
GT4 is just GT3 with an upgrade.

I like the whole online aspect of Forza, cuz you can do the offline and online stuff together... They made THAT aspect AWESOME. GT4 is a lot prettier... but I gotta go with Forza...

Oh, and no more 140mph crashes on a hairpin turn, off a computer car... for a slingshot... and the comp. cars having AI... good... GT4's preset line for each car was dumb...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
gt4 is just gt3 which is just gt2 which is just gt. Imagine that, they kept the core game idea and apporach. If u play enough u will see in gt4 that they will occasionally screw up, and they take the good line b/c they are good drivers.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
who cares if its not online, ive spent more hours playing gt3/4 than i have playing any online game ever

·
Registered
770 Posts
bobide said:
gt4 is just gt3 which is just gt2 which is just gt. Imagine that, they kept the core game idea and apporach. If u play enough u will see in gt4 that they will occasionally screw up, and they take the good line b/c they are good drivers.
It's a good line, unless there's people in it... they just go through like there was nothing there... it's stupid. Forza they try to avoid, bump, and all that good racing stuff...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts