Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This all started cuz of some other kid but anyways, we fought at school and i have to say that i lost, the kids bigger than me but he cant figh for ****. We ended up taking it outside, and i threw the first punch but he got more on me and i couldnt reach his face. So tomorrow morning im gonna sneak him take his **** ass to the ground and gnarl his face up. Hopefully i wont get caught or suspended.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm gonna have to call bs on this one, most likely. It seems to have no point, no question, or anything. What do you want us to say about it?

"Wowzors, j00 g0t pwned!!!!111 GOOD LUCK TOMORROW"

·
Registered
196 Posts
Back out, hitting someone from behind is a pussy move, just face it, if you have to jump someone from behind you can't fight and will get you're ass kicked again....

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
There is a big difference between backing out of a fight and not getting yourself into that situation to begin with. Let cooler heads prevail, violence really doesn't solve anything.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
i cant back out that would be a pussy move.
Your concerned about your permanant record and your reputation, yet you *fight* a kid? One who is bigger than you too.
Please explain to me how this improves your reputation. Personally, i view kids who fight each other as insecure, it shows that they cant resolve their problems any other way and crave attention. This applies expecially in high school because if you are willing to fight and risk getting it on your permanent record and risk being rejected by colleges because of that, you have issues. Take the punches, sue the kid for the medical bill, and you can just smile at him a few years down the road as he is bagging your groceries.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
You think he will let it end there? You need to get a firm grasp on the consequences of your actions. Just say you get him from behind tomorrow. I can see two possible results. You get him bad enough that he is unable to beat you down immediately. Result: in two weeks he comes back after you and beats you even worse, the situation escalates and everyone loses. Or, you don't get him good enough and he beats you down immediately or forces you to run away, thus improving your reputation how? Just be the bigger man, follow your brain, not your pride.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Angered Fists said:
You think he will let it end there? You need to get a firm grasp on the consequences of your actions. Just say you get him from behind tomorrow. I can see two possible results. You get him bad enough that he is unable to beat you down immediately. Result: in two weeks he comes back after you and beats you even worse, the situation escalates and everyone loses. Or, you don't get him good enough and he beats you down immediately or forces you to run away, thus improving your reputation how? Just be the bigger man, follow your brain, not your pride.
well said. you got your ass beat, suck it up and move on

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Angered Fists said:
Ill just fight him outta school.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts