Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cleaning out my neighbors garage and i found an old pump gun
its a sheridan? and anyone know if these are worth anything?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Gotta describe it better. How long is it? Does it have a back site? Metal pump or plastic pump? Wood grips or plastic grips? Brass colored, black, silver? Glow in the dark sights? Heck maybe a picture if you have the capabilities. There were lots of different models some even took a hopper and elbow and it all matters on what it's worth.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
metal pump, back sight, black, my digi cam isnt workin so ill use webcam pic soon

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Any writing on it? can you find a picture of a similar marker and link us to it?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Unless its a 2001 pgp, which it apparently isnt, its worth something. Take it from the sheridan master :naughty Now if it had a wood stock on it, you stumbled on a gold mine. If the grip frame to the barrel runs the legth of your forearm, its usuallya p68, pmi-1, or p68at. Maybe a pmi-2 but i doubt a pursuit pistol, id give my left nut for one.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
can't beleive i turned down an offer of a splatmaster and cash for my video cam...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whts tht supposed to mean? ^lbreevesii
i dont even know what kind of gun it is n stuff were u expectin to buy it?

·
Registered
440 Posts
dont sell it. Keep it and play with it. Nothing beats an old sheridan. By the looks around $100 is good price. As long as it holds air. If the inside of the barrel still has overspray get some brasso and run a cloth with some brasso on it to get rid of it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice gun, keep it. I'm in the process of buying a P68SC (almost the same thing). Should be lots of fun to run around and shoot people with. It uses 12 grams and there is no hopper, how low can maintenance be??

Get a $4 shotgun belt from Wally world and some 10 round tubes and you are set.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i jus found out where the c02 goes =P

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok, then you probably know by now that the first shot will be weak, right? LOL The first shot is the one that the pierce pin goes through the 12 gram on.

Make sure you run a cord through the ball tube cap and tie it off to the pumprod before you lose it too. : )

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eh im thinkin of sellin it to my friend
hes a big scenario guy n wants a pump or pistol
whts a good price?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well i scaned all the posted and no one seemed to mention that it was a PMI-1 in the picture. All i can say is nice find, it looks to be in nice condition from the picture and i bet you could get around $100 USD for it, but if i were you i wouldnt sell it. There are only a certian number of good condition markers like that left around still and to sell it to someone that might mod it or treat it badly is.... well it would be a shame to waste it. BUT if you really really wanted to sell it go to www.mcarterbrown.com and sell it there. Its the biggest bunch of gun whores you'll ever find and they will treat it well.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
since there are only a certain number of "pmi-1" left in good condition would u say that theyd be worth a lot more when they get older?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I guess the price youd get for it would increase over time, if you treat it well. But you should go out and play with it, enjoy the marker. Stock class is a lot of fun and you could learn and get a lot better from it. Just take good care of it and if you can get some better pictures up for us to see. thumup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts