Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, well, i found an old "Brute" Pump marker, i've been trying to dig up some info on it, but the only thing i have managed so far is that they can fire the valve out the barrel? and should be fitted with a phantom valve......if anyone has any info on the marker or on where i can get a phantom valve for cheap..... please replie, or feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
They were mass produced in the early 90s by Paintball Mania Supplies.

As far as pumps go, they are about average, with a mix of plastic and metal parts.
However, compared to Talons and Blades, they are a pretty decent pump.

They are about 100% nelson compatable. This means they can use phantom parts, but ANY nelson-style part will work.

The best place for old parts is MCarterBrown
They specialize in old guns, and there is ALWAYS old nelson parts in the buy/sell/trade forum.

Is the powertube already broken? If not, then just play with it. They were once popular as rentals, and recently a ton has been flooding Ebay.

nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
powertube? sorry i am new to pump markers... iusually use my spyder esprit, but anyway, is it worth upgrading? im looking to get a fair sniper out of it.... is it worth it? how much can i expect to invest? The only thing i know is that it takes constant air supply... :shrug:

·
Registered
260 Posts
mrjohnishome said:
im looking to get a fair sniper out of it....
i don't think it will be much more accurate than your spider. "sniping" the way you're probably thinking about it, doesn't really exist in paintball. pb markers are not accurate enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts