Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just moved into new home and was nosey in loft and amongst other things these where found they have got me into the sport but I want to see if anyone knew anything about what I have found i.e. what model and make is it how much is it worth, as I cant seem to find anything like it online then again I am new to all this so I'm not really sure what to look for apart from match the gun to pictures lol.
I would be very greatful for any help.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
That is a Dragun Dragunfly. A VERY low end mechanical autococker clone. It uses Spyder threaded barrels. The LPR is garbage, and the ram isn't much better. The stock bolt sucks, and it's NOT compatible with any "generic" autococker bolts made due to being slightly different bore in the body.

That said, if you get it timed well, it is a VERY smooth shooting marker, and is amazingly reliable. I had SEVERAL of them in the course of my playing time (2 mechs, 1 electronic), and one of the mechs that I sold to a friend of mine was still working without being retimed 5 years later.

They're not worth much though. As they don't use standard autococker parts, they're basically impossible to upgrade. You'd be lucky to get $50 out of it. Just keep it and play with it, they shoot really well, and if you get it timed good, they will give you GREAT efficiency. And they can work on co2 without issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for your help that probley explains why I am finding it hard to see one online lol, I may consider selling in future but for now im going to fill up the co2 and see if still works well enough to go paintballing so anyone agree with me when saying not a bad find in me loft lol?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
judging by the round tank im gonna guess that they actually are running a compressed air setup on that one which is even better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it does say compressed air on the bottle does that mean I can take it to the petrol station and fill it up with the thing that blows ya tyres up lol? ( probley the dummiest question ever asked but I was no good at science)

·
Registered
21 Posts
No, Compressed air tanks used in paintball are compressed at a MUCH higher psi than your everyday compresser can function at. you are lucky to get 100 psi out of that compresser at your station.. Compressed air tanks used in paintball are 3000psi or 4500psi.. You can get them filled at your local paintball store/field or S.C.U.B.A shop because their tanks operate at those pressures, but check the hydro date on the tank before you get it filled.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your replys everyone, the mask is scratchless looks never used its Vforce if that means anything?! lol the gloves must of been bought from bassetts pole paintball fields in uk not too far from where I live only reason I think that is because its printed on the gloves lol. and the gas bottle is due to be tested on 09/09 lol

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
cool then you got some time with it. im no expert on that mask but if its a single lense mask you may wnat to cinsider a new one (duel lense mask) to help with fogging up

gosh i wish i could find a marker in my non-existant loft.....even if it was a 98c that would be the best day in years

1 - 12 of 12 Posts