Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night,
right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time.
You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team.
You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the
side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend. You're coming back to the other
life; the one without paintball, where no one understands why you do it. You're tired.
You're working off little sleep, the question creeps up and you try to ignore it.
Why do I do this? Why the travel? Why the losses, and the missed work, the missed
school, hours of practice and the complaining girlfriend? Because the lure of living a
paintball life is just too potent, and the products of the road, the travel, are memories
forever, and trips and strange lands with stranger people. At tournaments, it feels like,
for once, you actually get to live as loud as you want. It's worth the sacrifices, it's
worth all the bull****. Because if you work hard enough a Sunday will roll around and
you'll be in the huddle, screaming, with your hand in, one among seven playing for the
World Title. And suddenly, all those cliches you ever heard make sense, and you are
defined. You say it to yourself and it means everything. I am a paintball player;
and this moment, right here, is my life.

O

·
0 Posts
That was the most original, touching, powerful, putting things in perspective, and did I mention original and new? Cause I've never seen it. How can it be old. I'm internet king, I got invited itno the private pbn hk thread. that means im internet pwnage king. but you guys supposed saw it.

bull**** you probably are lieing to seem cool and beng like "yea this is old"

well you know hwat.

**** you **** you all.

i am hk internet king.

gtfo

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ umm are u ok lmao

i dont care if it is old i am bored as hell

O

·
0 Posts
i dont care if your bored.

im the ****ing king of this palce *****.

seriously. close this thread now. now.
leave.leave now leave before the admin bans you just leave. jst leave before the admin bans you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
OaklandDogs187 said:
Thats like a whole 2 years old.

Even complete n00bs recognize this quote. Its good but wayyyy overused.
Why does it matter if its old?

And if it pains you so much to see an old quote, you could have said something along the lines of..

"Good quote, but its been around for a while"

And i am no where near a "n00b", and ive never seen this quote before.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
That was the most original, touching, powerful, putting things in perspective, and did I mention original and new? Cause I've never seen it. How can it be old. I'm internet king, I got invited itno the private pbn hk thread. that means im internet pwnage king. but you guys supposed saw it.

bull**** you probably are lieing to seem cool and beng like "yea this is old"

well you know hwat.

**** you **** you all.

i am hk internet king.

gtfo
Would you just shut the hell up?

Christ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.