Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The true meaning of four twenty is the cops call in for smoking marijuana in progress. Many people mis interperate were it comes from. I've noticed a lot more cops out on the streets today. Thats my observation of the day. If you have any stories you would want to tell put it here if it has to do with 420. Keep this clean so mods don't have to close this.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
dude, its from when the Waldos would meet to look for a secret patch of marijuana. And then they would get really baked while doing so, even though they would never find it.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
dude, its from when the Waldos would meet to look for a secret patch of marijuana. And then they would get really baked while doing so, even though they would never find it.
QFT what happened to the other thread on this???

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I thught it was just the hippies tryin' to celebrate Hitlers Birthday.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok thank you anti marijuana members. Please leave this thread. This is not about how you think its bad and how we waste are money/time/life. This is for events that have gone on today. Please make your own silly thread about how you don't like marijuana and about how no one cares what you think. Thank you and have a super day.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I haven't seen any cops all day.

I also haven't seen anyone smoking. Even my friends who smoke say 420 is stupid.

But we did pants my friend in 7-11. He was trying to buy a slurpee and my cousin Alex ran up, yanked his pants down and ran away. It was funny.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.