Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys im goin to france for 2 weeks on June 7th and i was wondering what were some good sites to see. my parents are going to all of the museums and such so ill be goin there but is there anything else that i should def. see?

and ill be going to normandy and ill be takin pics of the beach at utah and omaha and ill take some pics of the bunkers also.

ill talk with you guys when i get back in the states

·
Registered
64 Posts
take pics of mimes, i've never seen one before, they seem cool

·
Registered
54 Posts
Take a clothes pin to plug your nose, and some bottled water so you can shower yourself. Good luck you'll need it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Hot French chicks...what with the armpit hair and all?

I'd want to see Normandy and the D-day landing sites, and the burial grounds for our soldiers, but that's just me.
hell yeah, armpit hair is sexy:)

*ahem* I would want to go to the d-day landing site for sure. Try going to some smaller towns to see the countryside some farmland etc.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
go into the french capital, hild up a sign that says "minimagpro has come to conqure", and viula, you got yourself a nice sized country becasue those french people will surrender

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
chromekilla said:
go into the french capital, hild up a sign that says "minimagpro has come to conqure", and viula, you got yourself a nice sized country becasue those french people will surrender
LMAO, you might wanna spell conquer right, though...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts