Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a bit of an issue with my current Freak setup. I happened to pick one up at a tag sale for 50 bucks. 5 inserts, barrel front/back, and the case they came in. However, the barrel back is, i believe, Spyder threaded and will not fit the cocker thread of my Mini. I've searched high and low for a Cocker threaded barrel back, however i'm coming up with nothing. Everyone is out of stock. I'd assume this is because Smart Parts seems to be a bit... defunct.

Now to the question. Is there anything out there that will fit the Freak Front? There's plenty of two piece barrel setups, just cant find any info on if it would work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah... that was my thought as well. just didnt know if avoiding an adapter in favor of a different brand back would work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't ditch the inserts just buy a Deadlywind barrel.
THat's my main barrel in a 14" =). I had the .689 and .693 inserts already. Just never used the Freak, and 50 bucks for a boremaster kit with front and back in excellent shape was something i couldnt pass on.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
I hope they die in their coma. The Freak is the only viable thing SP ever made, and didnt completely copy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts