Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im buying a freak kit, and want to know if i should get the freak front or the all american front. Is there any difference between the two. Also is the stainless steel back worth getting or does it just add weight.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
go with the AA... they both have the same performance and will shoot the same. but i personally think (so do a lot of other people), that the AA front looks much nicer. also, its easier to clean out, the freak fronts ports curve in, so paint just sits there and eventually goes back into the barrel. the AA has normal flat porting and cleans easier

·
Registered
246 Posts
sounds like the aa is the better way to go

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
swimboy987 said:
jani you have no idea what the **** your talking about. stop giving false information. a better finish? FINISH? WTH is that. god
STFU! you dont even give people advice, and i bet iv played just as much as you. so shove that up your *** ryan

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
go with the AA... they both have the same performance and will shoot the same. but i personally think (so do a lot of other people), that the AA front looks much nicer. also, its easier to clean out, the freak fronts ports curve in, so paint just sits there and eventually goes back into the barrel. the AA has normal flat porting and cleans easier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts