Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering which barrel system worked the best because i have heard great things about both but no one can ever tell me which is better. i currently have a old style dye boomstick, the one with the steel back and the ultralight front and was wondering if i should stay with the dye barrel or should i spend a little bit more than a new ultralight tip and buy a deadlywind carbon fiber freak system. i have heard great things about both and kinda leaning toward freak b/c i have inserts and have the ability the change the barrel bore instantly. I have used both systems and really can not see a huge difference but i am also semi new to paintball. one ref said i was much more accurate with his freak he let me try but i really didnt notice. And i have also looked into the new dye carbon fiber boomstick that looks sick but have heard nothing about it and have never seen extra inserts,it is supposed to use, anywhere online. (i may be wrong but i heard it uses a barrel insert but there are only 2 sizes but have not seen any for sale) so anyone who has a oppinion on what barrel they would use????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another option you have is to get your dye bored out for freak inserts. I think there a few people that do this, some of them are members of PBnation. I think it usually cost around 30$.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts