Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im pissed as hell right now. so heres the story....

at about 645am my dad comes in my room and goes "cody, ur car got egged. u better go get it washed off." (this is the car that i just paid to have an ad put in the paper cuz its for sale) and i figured that maybe it was one or two on the windshield. well wen i got out there i could see there were 4 thrown all at the right side of my car (its the side facing the street). one hit the door handle (so they walked up and had to have smashed it cuz no one is that accurate with an egg. and the other 3 hit the door. after i washed it, i was looking at it closer and noticed that, they threw the egg so hard, and so close that its chipped the paint on my car. not just one little chip. 3 seperate circles of chips. im pissed as hell right now.

but i think i know who did it. i think it was my ex's bf, cuz he really doesnt like me and he's always at one of his friends houses who is just down the street from me, in fact hes there now. coincidence? so i figured what im gonna do is not say anything at all to anyone. i called todd cuz me and him (and one of my other friend's) are the most popular kid's in our grade (not to sound conceded). and if anyone goes "dude i heard cody's car got egged" then ill know who it was. especially cuz my ex only has a small group of friends cuz u know how backstabby girls are. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell im pissed, time to go do some detective work.

if i found out it was him should i...

A)kick his ass (i could, no problem even tho hes a senior)

B)**** up his car

C)tel my gang bangin friend about this and let the "blood's" or "OGC" of salina take care of it so it looks like im not affiliated at all.

D)other.......be kinda serious.

EDIT:i have all of those in the pole available to use.....and i also have a shalale(SP). one of the hardest, lightest woods known. it wont break ever usually. freakin beatin stick.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
i choose a. and b.

if someone threw eggs at my sisters gto. i would be happy to go after them with a baseball bat. or any car in my yard for that matter

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
find hard proof first, then file a police report. but you need solid evidence, cause you can get him to pay for the damage if you go about it correctly. or you can be a dumbass and try to kick his ass which would accomplish nothing and you could infact be charged with assault or something...

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Im a fan of violence but seriously it won't get you any where...doing it back will only get him to continue that stupid ****. If you can get him to admit. then call the cops..that would hurt him much more than you could. Or set up a cam to catch him doing it again. Web cams are cheap and there are programs like hypercam that let you constantly record it for evidence. You can delete it daily if nothing happened.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
zpyro said:
thermite on his hood! THERMITE ON HIS HOOD!!!
when we were cleaning out the company cage we found a bag of 17 propane tanks. We are shooting them up this weekend. I wish I had some more tannerite but I can't find it up here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would call the cops and have them make him pay for the damages ad then beat the hell out of him with a 2x4 about 4 feet long.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Wellll, he sounds like a dousche, and those kinds of people will usually call the 'ol 5-0 when there getting the **** kicked out of him. I say find some concrete proof that it was in deed him, and then involve parents. If he has any kind of decent parenting at all, they will be up his ass soon enough that it will get payed for. If his parents suck ass, then go to the police.

If all else fails, please follow the instructions from one of my fav. Young Joc Songs...

"Have my bra but some sugar in ya gas tank, cut cha brake lines, slice yo back tires. When ya crank yo car, ya engine catch fire. And I dont kno, if youve been told, but these are brief descriptions, of how this hood rolls"

Track #4 on New Joc City FTW.

·
Registered
588 Posts
get some wood blocks or jack stands and take his tires off and put them somewhere that would be funny/hard to get too. Some kid wrote **** on my car once in the morning before school and i didnt know so i get to school and everyone is staring and ****. Me and a friend skipped first hour and sat in the parking lot thinking of what to do to him. We thought of this. After school everyone would go to the parking lot and see his car sittin there without any wheels. We almost did this but didnt have any stands to put the car on.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts