1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Wow, these auctions on ebay are getting more and more rediculous.

What gets me is that the guy keeps saying "I awoke the next day to..." How would you be able to sleep in a house with that thing doing stuff like that? This guy is just looking for a way to get a pretty penny from suckers off of ebay.

Although, read that first question from the second link about seeing the baby. I blew up the picture, and it does resemble an angry child in the tv screen. I know its the reflection of the doll, but it is kinda scary.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Wow, these auctions on ebay are getting more and more rediculous.

What gets me is that the guy keeps saying "I awoke the next day to..." How would you be able to sleep in a house with that thing doing stuff like that? This guy is just looking for a way to get a pretty penny from suckers off of ebay.

Although, read that first question from the second link about seeing the baby. I blew up the picture, and it does resemble an angry child in the tv screen. I know its the reflection of the doll, but it is kinda scary.
I didn't see it, I just saw the reflection of the leg of the doll :?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
nah I just looked at the picture that in one of the questions left by another ebayer her "boyfriend was 100% convinced" it was a baby's reflection. as if her boyfriend is some baby-reflection expert or somethin

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
haha. i could shave my pubes and say they were haunted and they would sell for thousands. ya my pubes called me and told me to come home so please buy them when i could throw them away because they are scaring me so much. the government is offering 1million dollars to the person who can proove that ghosts and hauntings exist and yet knowbody has one it yet. sounds kind of suspicious? this is exactly like the cheese sandwich that "was marry". who the **** knew what marry looked like? she died like 10000 years befoer any camera was invented and no paintings were ever recovered. im going to whipe me ass and say i see jeasus in it and sell it on ebay. but i guess these people have never heard of fire. ya one of our first dicorveries before the wheel. "we had no luck trying to sell it for it always came back so i thought to sell it on ebay to get it as far away as possible" BURN THE MOTHER ****ER!!!

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
bunkertime said:
thats crazy, the original auction went to $11,00+... i should say my hat is haunted or something and sell it and buy a car :)

--Jared
Hey you never know, the stupidest crap gets sold on there for rediculous amounts of money.

Haunted Stitch, mystery boxes, a pretzel that looks like the virgin mary holding jesus (Which doesnt at all look like that, its just a deformed pretzel)
Its worth a shot. If you have the time to write all those updates and put up a few somewhat beleiveable pictures, your in.

O

·
0 Posts
It's freakier for me then all of you.

It's 2 AM.

I'm the only one awake.

The wolves/coyotes are howling extremely loud.

Then I read this ****.

Goddamnit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts